Freestanding Family Home on Quiet Cul-de-sac
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On the cusp of a quiet cul-de-sac, this freestanding family home offers an affordable entry into a sought after beachside suburb. Well-presented interiors offer immediate comfort and future promise, with separate living and dining spaces flooded in natural light. Revel in the privacy of this quiet location, offering direct pedestrian street access to South Maroubra Village and closeness to the waves and cafes of the Maroubra Beachfront.
- Combined kitchen/dining with stone-finish benches & buffet
- Ready to landscape alfresco area bathed in direct sunshine
- Good-size master separate from the additional bedrooms
- Rare lock-up garage plus large under house storage space
- Polished timber floorboards, fresh paint, air-conditioning
- Bathroom with separate bath, laundry features an extra WC
- Great value freestanding home offered at the price of a semi
- Potential to extend up like neighbouring properties (STCA)
Council: $431.40 pq approx.
Water: $337.20 pq approx.
Auction: 24th March 2018 onsite commencing at 1:45pm
Co-Agent Home Andrew Anastassiou 0425 301 977
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.